Safeguarding the Security of Your Information
Managing information securely is a fundamental aspect of Therefore™ software. Therefore™ helps ensure that sensitive information is only available to authorized users and that all information is securely backed up. Therefore™ is regularly subjected to penetration testing, and its architecture aligns with industry accepted security standards.
- System permissions restrict unauthorized access to the repository
- Fully customizable access permissions for specific content and data
- Anti-tamper measures ensure document authenticity
- Automatic document back-up for disaster recovery
- Audit Trail tracks user and document activity
- Conformation with security standards, regular penetration testing
- Access Controls: prevent unauthorized access.
- Anti-Tamper Measures: such as encryption and security signatures.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: data can easily be backed-up for recovery if disaster should hit.
- System Permissions make sure only authorized users have access to the system.
- Therefore™ supports single sign-on for Windows Active Directory, Windows Local Security and LDAP/SAMBA.
- Client software can not directly access storage devices or database.
- Security signatures to detect and prevent tampering.
- Software is regularly tested for vulnerabilities to outside penetration.
- Design aligns with OWASP, NIST and ISSTMM coding standards.
- Data can be automatically be saved to primary and backup storage, allowing data retrieval if disaster should strike.