Fight phishing attacks with email security awareness computer-based training.Fight phishing and other potentially devastating attacks that can slip through security gateways. These evolving and sophisticated attack techniques, designed to fool employees, put your business at risk for data loss, financial fraud, and embarrassing exposure. Transform employees into a layer of defense with Barracuda PhishLine.
WHAT IS PHISHING?Phishing is a technique used by hackers to impersonate a trustworthy entity in an email. Attackers use phishing emails to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, or banking credentials. They distribute malicious links and attachments to trick users into downloading malware or ransomware. These attacks are usually sent in large numbers to business users and consumers—more or less at random—with the expectation that only a small number will respond.
THE BARRACUDA ADVANTAGE
- Protect your business with a versatile, scalable, cloud-based SaaS solution.
- Guard against a range of threats with patented, highly variable attack simulations for Phishing (Email), Smishing (SMS), Vishing (Voice) and Found Physical Media (USB/SD Card).
- Train users with comprehensive, SCORM-compliant courseware.
- Get industry-leading analytics and reporting.
- Take advantage of program and address book automation.
- Choose from hundreds of email templates, landing pages, and domains.
- Automatically direct training and testing with the built-in workflow engine.
- Make it easy for users to instantly report suspicious emails with the Phish Reporting Button.
- Embed learning into your everyday business processes.
- Test and reinforce good behavior.