Turn your employees into front-line defenders against today’s cyber threats.
Social engineering continues to be the culprit of many catastrophic data breaches. Phishing, business email compromise (BEC), smishing, pre-texting etc. are all attacks that prey on human error – fooling the average user into take an action that delivers damaging results.
Security Awareness Education is Not a One and Done Approach
As many adjust to a distributed workforce, both outside of a secured corporate environment and from home, we must mindful of the forces that seek to take advantage of workers currently conducting business from remotely. These entities implement tactics such as misinformation, phishing, and phone scams to penetrate your organization's invaluable data.
Follow these best practices:
- Assess your employees and your training environment
- Evolve from a project approach to a continuous approach
- Integrate security into the culture of your organization
- Prepare your employees to be your first line of defense
- Design your own campaigns
- Request Concierge Service to have an SME design, execute and measure campaigns for you
Explore Our Security Awareness Solutions
Email security awareness and phishing simulation solution designed to protect your organization against targeted phishing attacks.