Canon Solutions America can help customers develop, implement and maintain an effective corporate data privacy compliance strategy by offering select solutions and services in our portfolio.
ORIS Lynx is a cloud-based G7 System Certified profiling and verification color management solution for imagePRESS digital presses and other CMYK digital presses that support ICC profiles. ORIS Lynx customers enjoy all the benefits of G7 compliant output in a simple, state of the art, easy to deploy and use solution.
ORIS Lynx produces GRACoL 2013 CRPC6 compliant output on virtually any media approved for an imagePRESS digital press, and will achieve compliant and consistent output for over forty print industry targets on a wide variety of Canon and third party digital presses. With full control of color management settings, as well as the ability to upload a house target, customers are able to create color managed workflows for the most demanding clients that are easy to create, easy to maintain, and easy to repeat.
- ORIS Lynx is the only product on the market that offers professional grade color calibration profiles that meet industry specifications in an easy to use cloud based offering.
- ORIS Lynx helps save time and money. By verifying color output before you print, the costs of having to do re-work and correct mistakes are significantly reduced.
- ORIS Lynx gives outstanding gray balance to customers, eliminating the need to edit profiles or pull curves to achieve neutral gray. If your customer's output has been warm in the past, it will be cool and neutral once you use ORIS Lynx.
- ORIS Lynx uses ORIS proprietary color algorithms to manage color output on digital presses, and gives the customer easy to use recovery procedures for correcting output when required.
- ORIS Lynx offers each customer a variety of industry print standards to create color managed workflows with verifiable color output. In addition ORIS Lynx allows customers to upload unique house targets and achieve verifiable color managed workflows that meet unique non-standard color requirements. Customers can use any or all of the standards that best suit their workflow.
Aleyant PrintJobManager is MIS/ERP simplified. It uses a new mobile, cloud-based approach to MIS that includes a fast means of generating market-driven pricing, job management, inventory tracking, real-time job tracking and estimating.
- Affordable price point - PrintJobManager is a fraction of the cost of many MIS/ERP systems. Includes unlimited seat and location limits.
- Plays well with others - Automate your workflow with 750+ integration options via an API or Zapier app
- Tailor to your production capabilities - User-defined production workflows
- Tailor to your business/products - User-defined interactive estimates and job views
- Fast implementation time - Pre-built libraries for pricing, materials and production resources
- Mobile-friendly - Use on the go. Whenever, wherever.
Aleyant tFLOW is an affordable yet powerful digital workflow automation and customer service solution for commercial, large format, label, and specialty graphics. tFLOW simplifies difficult file management tasks and processes to optimize efficiency and production throughput. You won't find anything else like it with tFLOW's value pricing and ease of use.
- Auto Proof Creation
- Online Collaboration
- File Submission
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- File Fixing
- File Repurposing
- Pre-press Automation
- Color Management / Ink-saving
- Imposition (digital printing)
Pressero is an affordable and easy-to-use cloud-based B2B or B2C online storefront solution that can quickly and easily be customized to your needs as well as your clients'. This includes 'mobile-first' responsive designs for branded sites to ensure proper display regardless of the viewing device being used.
- Affordable - Pressero is one of the most complete web-to-print solutions within its price class, providing many features our competitors do not offer.
- User Friendly - Easy-to-use cloud-based B2B or B2C online storefront solution that can quickly and easily be customized to your needs as well as your clients.
- Flexible - Aleyant's focus on open architecture and xml based web services for its Aleyant Pressero™ system opens up integration possibilities with MIS, ERP, workflow and other 3rd party systems you may already own or decide to buy later.
- Dynamic - Instant online pricing is a standard feature of all Aleyant Pressero™ e-commerce storefronts. When adding a product to your online storefront, you can choose from three different types of instant pricing calculators.
EFI MarketDirect StoreFront is a Web-to-Print solution designed to power your print business online. With simple intuitive tools, and support for a wide range of products and applications, you can grow your business and sell more online. MarketDirect StoreFront delivers unparalleled order to production automation, reducing handling costs, errors and increasing sales.
Online Job Submission and Management
- Order Creation: MarketDirect StoreFront provides an end-to-end workflow solution from order creation and the checkout process through order tracking
- Order Automation: Automated production to Fiery and integration to MIS for planning, scheduling, costing and production
- Order Management: Buyers can create orders, check production status and reorder products in one location
WEFI products and solutions are designed to work seamlessly in order to provide you with an optimized workflow and deliver time-saving automation. MarketDirect StoreFront is integrated with the following EFI and Canon solutions:
- EFI Fiery Servers and Controllers
- Canon PRISMAdirect
Powerful 3rd Party Integration Options
In addition to EFI solutions, MarketDirect StoreFront is designed to integrate with a wide range of services and applications to ensure your data, jobs, user data and orders are accessible across a variety of industry standard platforms.
WebCRD OnDemand automates ordering, fulfillment, job ticketing, production management and chargebacks across corporate print centers.
WebCRD On Demand offers customers more automation, more control and more return on investment (ROI). With RSA's web-to-print, increase automation and grow volume as much as 30-300% without adding staff. Even better, lower your digital document production costs by shifting volume from more expensive print sources to cost-effective in-house production printers.
The WebCRD OnDemand Advantage
- Guaranteed: The only company to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Valuable: Single screen ticketing improves user experience
- Thorough: SurePDF driver ensures print-ready PDFs
- Clear: SurePreview shows all finishing options and eliminates mistakes
- Productive: Drive production printers via JDF or native language with multiple site support
- Efficient: Support for enterprise authentication, integration with enterprise applications
EFI MarketDirect Cross Media is a customer communication and marketing campaign solution. It's designed to make engaging with your customers both existing and new, easy and hassle free. It achieves this by providing an intuitive yet powerful user experience where you can quickly create rich personalized communications across nearly any medium including; Email, Web, Print, Mobile and Social Media.
- Enhance the effectivity of your internet or mobile applications by using image personalization and variable documents to make your web pages, online shops and web-to-print applications more attractive
- Incorporate personalized images in your emails which enhance the content of your advertising message and trigger a higher response
- Present assertive, personalized product previews to motivate your customer's purchasing habits Hierarchic Item Management with virtual products and no redundancies The associated management tool works conveniently in a browser but can also be installed locally on your computer. Specific characteristics such as tags or sortings will help you build up and manage a comprehensive product catalog. You can even attach user-defined product properties: for example article numbers used by external applications. This way the MarketDirect VDP Enterprise integrates into your entire IT infrastructure
- Use the effect of variable, personalized content in graphics or PDF in order to support your advertising promotion and product information
- Online orders can be produced automatically on your digital production printing system
- Scalable production class server system for rendering image personalized motifs and documents - up to a million images per day, unlimited performance
- Provides images and documents via API, using Web services (SOAP), URL calls (http) or via WCF
- Includes hierarchical item management for time-saving administration of image sets and documents
- Automatically created, photo-realistic previews and immediate preview of personalized products
- Includes market leading image personalization and full VDP functionality. User can upload whole databases
- Automated workflow for print production, from Adobe® InDesign based document creation or image personalization to print production
- Interface for online shop