ORIS Lynx is a cloud-based G7 System Certified profiling and verification color management solution for imagePRESS digital presses and other CMYK digital presses that support ICC profiles. ORIS Lynx customers enjoy all the benefits of G7 compliant output in a simple, state of the art, easy to deploy and use solution.
ORIS Lynx produces GRACoL 2013 CRPC6 compliant output on virtually any media approved for an imagePRESS digital press, and will achieve compliant and consistent output for over forty print industry targets on a wide variety of Canon and third party digital presses. With full control of color management settings, as well as the ability to upload a house target, customers are able to create color managed workflows for the most demanding clients that are easy to create, easy to maintain, and easy to repeat.
- ORIS Lynx is the only product on the market that offers professional grade color calibration profiles that meet industry specifications in an easy to use cloud based offering.
- ORIS Lynx helps save time and money. By verifying color output before you print, the costs of having to do re-work and correct mistakes are significantly reduced.
- ORIS Lynx gives outstanding gray balance to customers, eliminating the need to edit profiles or pull curves to achieve neutral gray. If your customer's output has been warm in the past, it will be cool and neutral once you use ORIS Lynx.
- ORIS Lynx uses ORIS proprietary color algorithms to manage color output on digital presses, and gives the customer easy to use recovery procedures for correcting output when required.
- ORIS Lynx offers each customer a variety of industry print standards to create color managed workflows with verifiable color output. In addition ORIS Lynx allows customers to upload unique house targets and achieve verifiable color managed workflows that meet unique non-standard color requirements. Customers can use any or all of the standards that best suit their workflow.